Last updated: 26/11/2018
- Data we collect
- What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
- Why do we share data outside of the EU
- How do we keep your personal data secure?
- Your rights
- About us
1. Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services. We ensure that we collect and manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely. Whenever we collect Personal Information from you, we let you know and you will be able to access the following precise information:
- data we have collected from you
- the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent)
- what we will do with it
- how long we will hold it for
- where it is stored
- who it might be shared with
- your rights in relation to the data, and
- information on how you can access and manage this data.
We have provided further detail below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we ask you to provide to us, and why?
We collect the following data:
- We use this data to: Provide goods or services, Send direct marketing, Provide account access, Personalise user experience, Set up user account
- We collect this data using the lawful basis: Contract
1.2. What data do we collect when you visit our website, and why?
We collect cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that websites send to a user's computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart for example.
Your web browser can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browser software is initially set up to accept them.
We may offer cookies to you and you should ensure that your web browser is set up to not accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Please note that if you disable cookies, some services or website functionality may not be available. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to aboutcookies.org. We use the following cookies:
Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Marketing cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.
2. What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
Shopify - Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield.
There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share data outside of the EU
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), for example if a third party we share data with has servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case we will obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the EU's guidelines.
You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure:
- by being ISO27001 certified
- by carrying out regular penetration testing
- by following internal policies of best practice and training for staff
- by encrypting personal data
- by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
6. Your rights
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- the right to have your personal data erased
- the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We are able to give you access to your personal data so that you can exercise the above rights.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
7. About us
We are ClearPharm Nutrition Ltd. trading as ClearPharm, and our head office address is 238-240 Conway Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 4AQ, United Kingdom. You can contact our Data Protection Officer C. Tassigiannis at dino @ t-nutrition.com.